We are trial attorneys. Stacked with former Federal and State prosecutors, our team was strategically formed with the singular purpose of bringing our exceptional prosecutorial experience to bear for clients with critical matters. We are known and respected for our established relationships, credibility, and inside knowledge, and we regularly leverage our substantial trial experience and track record to resolve the most complicated criminal and civil disputes.
Our clients turn to us to fight criminal charges, defend companies and their executives, and litigate complex business matters. We know how to try cases and win.
While we recognize the costs and risks of trial and strive to avoid those for our clients when feasible, we approach each matter with a trial-focused perspective designed to get to the core of the controversy as quickly as possible. We do not engage in time-consuming and inefficient pre-trial practice that is meaningless to success. Our attorneys are trained to keep the clients’ objectives in sight and to focus efforts on the critical aspect of the matter.
And because cost is always a concern, we offer innovative and flexible billing models that are tailored to address the client’s unique financial circumstances and bring transparency and trust into the billing process.
While many of our litigation engagements cannot be made public, recent representations include:
- Successfully defended large publicly-traded energy conglomerate against multiple shareholder securities fraud lawsuits.
- Defended one of the nation’s largest retail pharmacies against multiple civil class action lawsuits alleging violations of Telecommunications Consumer Protection Act.
- Defending automobile dealers in individual and class-based claims of consumer fraud.
- Defending multiple physicians and dentists against allegations of insurance/Medicare fraud and RICO claims pending in state and federal court.
- Defending consumer-based class action claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and state consumer fraud laws.
- Orchestrated legal challenge to municipal bond issuance in connection with New Jersey’s most controversial retail construction project.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of criminal charges against a physician in a multi-million dollar kickback prosecution conducted by the New Jersey Attorney General and Insurance Fraud Prosecutor.
- Representing a financial institution in various asset-based lending dispute matters.
- Defending a former Department of Defense contract specialist in connection with bribery and kickback charges brought by the U.S. Department of Defense – Criminal Investigative Services and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
- Defending a licensed attorney in a securities fraud prosecution by the New Jersey Attorney General.
- Defending the former Chief Executive Officer of a fragrance company against federal trade-based money laundering charges by the U.S. Attorney’s Office arising from international commerce.